Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to hide the checkout password fields if customer is logged in

Engaged ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Folks!

I have a website that I have been trying my best to keep it running well, recently testing it myself I realised how annoying is to have to type your password again when you have already logged in and you need to buy something else.

So What I basically thought to do is to hide the password fields from the check out page without messing with my currently jQuery Validation on the page.

Some help is much appreciated.

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Hi,

You can do this with jquery/js but you will need to work the default bc validation script. Tutorials

Or if you have liquid enable you can detect the logged in with globals.user.isLoggedIn and hide/show the password field as needed.

Bu in both casses you will need to work the default validation js.

Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can do this with jquery/js but you will need to work the default bc validation script. Tutorials

Or if you have liquid enable you can detect the logged in with globals.user.isLoggedIn and hide/show the password field as needed.

Bu in both casses you will need to work the default validation js.

Hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines