• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Education Membership

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our school bought into the Creative Cloud last year - total coverage across everyone for everything.

Mine was working fine (I'm a member of staff) until I just ran the latest CC 2015 Update and now my Photoshop CC is on a 30 day trial.

What is going on? Am I going to get this issue every time I run an upgrade!!!!!!

Chris Rowe

Notley High School & Braintree Sixth Form

Essex

UK

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Can you please try to download and run the update from the link below:

Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bit difficult since you have seen fit to compress it using .7z which you can't open on a PC without an exe/msi download which won't come through the firewall.

Seriously, why on earth not just use a ZIP archive?!

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. And I quote
  2. "Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, filtering, firewalls or antivirus software."

In a school.

Have you ever been in one?

Honestly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No - no use. I run the installer (after jumping through hoops to get it extracted) and I have the option to "Install" (I have purchased) or Try. If I click Install it asks me to sign in. If I use my personal ID it only lets me have a trial and I can;t sign in with anything else.

How is this supposed to work?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris please utilize the steps listed in Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CS5.5 and later, Acrobat DC for information on how to resolve the connection error preventing your membership from authorizing.  You are welcome to update this discussion if you have any questions regarding the steps listed within the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no use. I can sign in with my school email address but I just get this

Capture.PNG

No help whatsoever and yes I have checked all the steps in your link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris I do not see a membership listed under the e-mail address you used to post to this forum.  Are you signing in using the e-mail address for Notleyhigh.com?  If so then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care to locate the e-mail address/Adobe ID for your Creative Cloud membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's our school that has a full membership. I'm a member of staff. How do I link that to a personal account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have actually asked this before on another thread but have had no answer. School has CC licence - can staff use this at home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chris you will want to work with the individual within the your school who manages the Creative Cloud license.  They will need to add your e-mail address so that you can be provided access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines