• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC - cant get Canon print studio pro to load/work

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded Lightroom CC +  Photoshop CC, but after loading Canon Print Studio Pro it does not show on add-on list or Canon utility folder.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

There was an error in the address the link is here

Print Studio Pro Ver. 1.4.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)

With regard to Lightroom the plugin should actually be installed in
Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Lightroom/Modules not as stated
It works for Lightroom 6.2

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my Windows 7 computer, using Lightroom CC 2015, the Print Studio Pro plug-in shows up in the File->Plug-in Extras option. I know that the Mac doesn't have a File menu option. But it would be the leftmost menu option on the Lightroom menu bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

thanks for your email - it doesn't show on the plug in extra options - its just blank. It shows on my program list on windows control panel - but when I tried to delete it - it doesn't?

any ideas?

Cheers

Chris Hendrie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what to tell you. I simply installed the plug-in in Lightroom 5. When I switched to Lightroom CC it just it just carried over. I don't use it very often, however. I usually prefer just to print directly from Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok - will just give that a try

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌I updated also photoshop cc 2015 and now I cant't use Print studio pro with Lightroom or Photoshop.  I have tried many times with different ways but have not succeeded.  I have a busy printing project going on and should travel next week.  I really hope that somebody would give us an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Adobe online support last night - a real joke - to put it polite.  I explained to the idiot countless times the situation - and all he said was reinstall it!!!

Hopefully there will be an update soon...............

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C'est très simple. Tu copies les plug-ins qui sont dans Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2014/Plug-ins et tu les colles dans Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC 2015/Plug-ins. Ça fonctionne très bien !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed LR5 from the previous version section in Creative Cloud and then reinstalled Print Studio and it has become available in LR CC 2015 . Works fine so far , not sure if it will work if LR5 is removed though .  It will do until an update from Canon is released . Hope this helps .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just been through the same process.

A call to Canon Europe cleared it up for me, they were very apologetic, but they have not yet released an LR6 compatible version of Print Studio Pro.

They could not tell me when to expect it, but will email me when it becomes available. Great support team.

PS

• The Canon site's documentation was clear that LR5 was the latest version supported, I misread it.
  • An error message when I attempted installation was also clear, that a compatible version of LR was not found.
  • I tried to fix the unfixable by bypassing the procedure recommended.

All my fault really. However I learnt a lot more about LR6 superb printing capabilities as a result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 26, 2015 Sep 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded version 1.4.1 of Print Studio Pro (had to search around the canon site quite a bit to find it). - here is a link http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/products/printers/inkjet/pixma_pro_series/pixma_pro...

That eventualy started in Lightroom CC 2015 after I had manually added it to the plug-ins - it resides at C:\Program Files\Canon\Print Studio Pro\CNPSPPILR.lrdevplugin.  However even having installed the plug in using add in the Plug-in manager it still does not work, it fails with the message that it can't find CNPSPOPN.exe in the CNPSPPILR.lrdevplugin directory.  In fact this .exe is sat at the next level up in the Print Studio Pro directory - the easy solution is to copy this .exe to the .lrdevplugin directory.  I copied rather than moved the file and after doing that Print Studio Pro worked perfectly in Lightroom CC 2015.

However I have failed trying to get it to work with Photoshop CC 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 28, 2015 Sep 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The instructions for installing Print Studio Pro in Photoshop CC 2015 under Windows 10 are in the following link.

https://www.usa.canon.com/nw3s/CanonUSA/DownloadContents/English/0200218402EN.htmhttp://

It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, The link you provided above does not work. I get the 404 not found message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was an error in the address the link is here

Print Studio Pro Ver. 1.4.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)

With regard to Lightroom the plugin should actually be installed in
Program Files/Adobe/Adobe Lightroom/Modules not as stated
It works for Lightroom 6.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2016 May 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link worked.  The link is for V2.02 and I did not have to copy directories.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for this helpful tip! I was about to give up and because of this tip, it works fine now!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legend, this worked for me straight away. I had exactly same problem. whole reason I bought pro100s was to have full control over my fine art prints. anyone else having same issue with print studio plug in not working on lightroom cc then just follow these instructions step by step and will then work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2016 Jun 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the best answer!! Thank you!! I use Windows 7 and CC and  works now!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having trouble finding Studio Pro in my Photoshop CC 1915.  I'm using Mac 10.11.6  OS X El Capitan.  I have a Cannon Pro 1 printer purchased in November 2013.  I have downloaded the plug-in from the web and have also tried installing the plug-in from the disk I received when I purchased the printer.  I've also tried moving the plug-in to the 'plug-ins' folder in Photoshop CC 2015.  Still can't find it - not even in File/Automate as suggested in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem did you find out how to do it ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2017 Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just installed the plug-in using the installer downloaded from Canon. The plug-in shown in both Lightroom and Photoshop. But I don't see what the big deal is about the plug-in. I have a lot more flexibility printing directly from Lightroom or Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines