• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR5.7 - problème d'installation sur Mac Pro tout neuf...

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour !

Je tente désespérément d'installer LR 5.7 sur un Mac Pro tout neuf, Yosemite.

A l'ouverture, après avoir tapé code mises-à-jour licence LR5 (puis celui de mon LR4 d'origine), il m'indique : "une erreur s'est produite lors de la tentative de changement des modules.

Que dois-je faire ? Merci !

C'est urgent...

Marc

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please take a screen shot and post it here,

We will then move ahead.

Regards

Maansee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,what do you think I should do ?Thanks,Marc

De : Maansee verma <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

À : Marc Moitessier <Removed by Moderator>

Envoyé le : Jeudi 18 juin 2015 16h16

Objet :  LR5.7 - problème d'installation sur Mac Pro tout neuf...

LR5.7 - problème d'installation sur Mac Pro tout neuf...

created by Maansee verma in Creative Cloud Download & Install - View the full discussionHi, Can you please take a screen shot and post it here,  We will then move ahead. RegardsMaansee If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7660165#7660165 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7660165#7660165 To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"  Start a new discussion in Creative Cloud Download & Install by email or at Adobe Community For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marcmoit I am sorry but the screen shot is not available within your public forum discussion.  For information on how to post a screen shot please see FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops sorry... beginner I guess... Here is my screen shot after installing LR5.7, putting the correct 5.7 licence N° (upgrade) + LR4 licence N°, then trying to open LR... but nothing happens except the error message. When I close LR and try to reopen it, I have to insert licence Numbers again. HELP !

Capture d’écran 2015-06-18 à 23.58.58.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines