• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am trying to use Digital Editions....

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a pc and I cannot get the digital editions to download the book I have "borrowed" from my library.  The first step works - a urllink.ascm is generated. When I click on that link and go into Digital Editions, it consistently says:Error! Check Activation.  The problem is that from the library perspective I have borrowed the electronic book and I am blocked from sticking it on an alternative system to read.  So, what do I check to get this Digital Editions to work? to be "activated"?

This has been going on some time and I have circumvented it by downloading on to my ipad, but with certain research the pc is better.

Any help appreciated deeply!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please download the latest ADE 4.0.3.117585

http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html

For this problem, you need to deauthorize and authorize ADE again.

Launch ADE

Help -> Erase authorization.

ADE will be deauhorized.

Now again AUTHORIZE ADE

Help-> authorize computer.

Error will be fixed !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

I seem to be unable to erase authorization. It says “unable to erase authorization. Please try after some time”

This seems pretty vague – so,

What does this mean??

Have I somehow put in the wrong password? And what is the password for this – my adobe password?

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Which ADE version you are using ??

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says when I look at properties it says it is 3.0. I have consistently downloaded the latest version…

Once the program has been in use the screen that deals with screen authorization no longer lets me (it goes grey in the help menu and you can no longer press the link to see the screen that would allow you to de-authorize. The only way to make that link come alive again is download a new version and then it repeats what I have said earlier – try some time later).

This is very frustrating I must say!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, Follow below steps:

Please download the latest ADE 4.0.3.117585

Download | Adobe Digital

You will be able to de-authorize using above mentioned version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines