Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Graphic in sytyle

Dec 31, 2007 Dec 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a style for my Notes that includes a graphic at the beginning. I created this on the Format > Borders and Shading, where I selected a graphic with No Repeat. The graphic shows when I apply the style to the Note and when I preview the topic, but when I Generate a Layout, regardless of which one I use, the graphic does not display. I am using a demo version of RoboHelp 7, pending delivery of my new computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2007 Dec 31, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like it just needs to be added to Baggage.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 09, 2008 Jan 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter, we added the graphic to the Baggage and still are having the same problem. We edited the css and made it point to where the graphic is located, but every time we re-publish, it points to the wrong place again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2008 Jan 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Put the graphic in the same folder as the CSS and amend the CSS to point to that.

If that fails, post the definition of the notes style.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp