Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clear these doubts pl

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2007 Jul 08, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Let me be clear. I am on an internal assessment by my officials. I was given the questions with the options also.

The questions as follows:

Which of the following is a file extension for HTML Help Table of Contents?
a. hpj
b. hpk
c. hkc
d. hkk

Which software allows you to add an attachment to a document?
a. Adobe Acrobat
b. Microsoft Word
c. Adobe RoboHelp
d. Adobe FrameMaker

Which of the following formats can be used as both static and animated images? Select two.
a. gif
b. swf
c. jpg
d. png

Can anyone pl help me out at the earliest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2007 Jul 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

It would be great if you stopped adding the same post into two or more forums. It is against the forums rules and creates a lot of hassle for other others. Not least that it makes it more difficult for them to find the answer to the same questions in future.

There was a similar question a few days ago which I though had been answered. If it hasn't it would be helpful if you could tell us what version and flavour of RH you are using. (e.g. RH For Word using RHX5) as the answer to some of your questions will depend on this information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2007 Jul 09, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Colum

It would seem these questions are rather generic in nature and quite possibly intended to see if tech writer - biq actually knows what they are talking about with respect to what they are expected to know to do their job. As a result, I'm rather surprised that these questions would be put forth on a public forum seeking assistance to answer them. But maybe that's just me.

Also agree with you on the cross posting bit.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp