• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Help

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2008 Jan 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need to provide an estimte for a CBT project. I am asking for advise on time estimates for recording audio. I have a 70 page document being converted to CBT. Is it better to estimte audoi time per printed page or per frame. Any assistance is appreciated. Looks like the CBT will end up being about 300+ frames.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LDtwo and welcome to our community

Personally, I would estimate using frames.

As a side note, I'm hoping you aren't planning on creating a single 300 slide Captivate project! That's about 250 slides beyond what we normally consider a project should be.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the quick reply; actually the project will contain about 10 Modules/projects which are linked together. This will allow for about 20 - 40 frames for any given project. When you said estimate per frame, do you think with scripting, recording and editing the audio that 30 minutes per frame is a close estimate? I was just trained in July so I have not messed with audio yet!

We have three people who are in the process of completing a 29 Module project (about 7 hours of CBT); each module contains anywhere from 40 - 80 frames. It is a huge project which we are converting from a Quest 7.0 project.

Again, any help is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources