• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects CC 2015 error: FLT_GeneralEffectCallPlus can not be called reentrantly (25 ::222)

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I just installed the CC 2015 today (terrible regrets), and i working with dynamic link premiere to after.

So i keep two softwares open and everytime i start a render in Premiere, appear this message in After Effects (After Effects error: FLT_GeneralEffectCallPlus can not be called reentrantly (25 ::222)) so this annoying message are stucking my render everytime, and i have to close one of the programs to working with a normal workflow.

Please, someone know how to solve this? (sorry for bad english)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

The After Effects CC 2015 (13.5.1) bug-fix update is now available, which addresses this bug:

http://adobe.ly/1Il5JYe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2015 Jun 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

25 :: 222 | Mylenium's Error Code Database

Probably something similar, but one would need to know which effects and tools exactly are used.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, and I have a deadline coming up. Adobe never fails to piss off its customers. Only if they didn't have monopoly and there was some competition...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening when using the Warp Stabilizer effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, seems that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes for me !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES. SO far the only thing I've tried is warp stabilizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a deadline, use CC 2014 to get it done and THEN play with the new version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would say, IF a company is incapable of running the simplest tests to find bugs before releasing a new version, they SHOULD announce that their new version is unstable and in beta mode.

The problem mentioned in this thread is not my only problem. I'm getting a couple of other annoying errors as well.

And to Todd_Kopriva, not in my case. I don't have any Warp Stabilizer in my project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas on download links for the previous versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall the CC 2015 versions, run the cleaner tool and then check the "Previous versions" section of your CC app.

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uninstalling and running the cleaner like you said.  The problem I'm having now is that it will not let me use any previous versions.  It is forcing me to download the 2015 version.  I am getting so frustrated with this!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cherish conklin wrote:

I tried uninstalling and running the cleaner like you said.  The problem I'm having now is that it will not let me use any previous versions.  It is forcing me to download the 2015 version.

You don't have to download only the latest version. You can have CC 2014, CC, or CS6 too. How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Szalam ... i'd rather not say anything to your comment, I wasn't aware CC15 was just for playing with.

Todd_Kopriva‌ Yes, it looks like it's warp stabiliser related. I started a new project in PP15, add a media, replace with AE comp (AE15), put some effects, all ok, dynamic link ok

then I add Warp Stabiliser VFX on it, still all ok.

Then I "Analyze" the content, when it's stabilised, I get the error message

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I uninstalled everything and used the cleaner and it didn't work. Another issue I'm having is my AE clips on the Premiere timeline won't transfer over to Speed Grade when I try to use that. I get the Red Screen of Failure for each of those clips.

Also, I just noticed my graphics card, Quadro 4000, is not on the list of recommended cards for this release. Is that a thing? Or can we pretend that didn't happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2015 Jun 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I do have the same bug, so I saved the project closed AE before getting back to Premiere. So it's ok for the moment.

I hope Adobe is getting the bug fixed very soon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Like binford said, if you don't open both applications at once you can at least get some work done...but that problem has to be fixed as soon as possible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also use Warp Stabilizer effect in Premiere..if it's any help..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We also have this problem with after effect cc 2015. The solution proposed by binford (having just on application launched at a time) is a trick but seems to work so far. Do adobe teams work on a bugfix ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now i got it to! Got some mask tracking and some text tracking in the comp that generate the error. Have to "force" close AE and start it over. The error show when i first switch from PP into AE then back to PP and again back to AE, then the error is there. And it's a dynamic link comp in premier from AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE project using Warp Stabiliser VFX on 4K footage and Ray-traced 3D comps causes this error - but inconsistently. No dynamic links.

Each time, the dialog box prevents further access to the program, forcing a termination from task manager.

In general, AE CC2015 responsiveness is noticeably lower than CC2014, especially whilst generating previews (clicking away, then clicking back causes long app waits). Quadro K5000 CUDA performance seems higher though.

It is most definitely a beta release!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please adobe get this fixed as soon as possible. We would much appreciate it if you did.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also seeing this problem. Dynamic link comps not updating in Premiere. when I create a Dynamic link comp in the Premiere timeline it throws me over to AE but gives me a 'generic error' in premiere and the Dynamic linked comp fails.

Very frustrating. Even importing an AE comp the traditional way through Premiere doesn't work correctly. Even after reserving everything the comps don't show up in in the import menu in Premiere.

The only solution seems to be to relaunch. Far from Ideal.

Fix please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines