Exit

Reinstall CS6 after rebuild, when previously installed

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Account: araypeaster@outlook.com

OS; Win 7, 64bit

I have a CD Copy (Upgrade) of PS CS6, registered to me (see Product List).  It was installed in my desktop until I had to rebuild the system.  I no longer have the SN for a previous copy of PS CS4 (I Think) and can not find it in my list on registered products.  I can find a SN for CS2 but the install will not accept it as valid.  Any help for me???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alfred,

Please contact support : Contact Customer Care

Regards

Megha Rawat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is some additional information on CS2:

You can install CS2, but  you will need to locate the serial number you upgraded from as well as the upgrade serial in order to upgrade to CS6.

The activation server  for the CS2 suite is no longer in service. Because of this, we have made a version of these software titles available that does not require activation. It is for users who have previously purchase the affected software.  For additional details and specific links to the software please see the following link:

Activation server shut down for Creative Suite 2, Acrobat 7, and Macromedia products

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS2 is not a qualifying product for a CS6 upgrade. CS2 is irrelevant to this matter.

The OP would have to enter a valid CS4 serial number as a qualifying product for a CS6 upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines