Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I try in English but i préfère in french:

My browser
Internet Explorer 11

My Operating System (
Windows 8.1

I have a new computer I had try to réinstall flash player  after flash player would not run again. (this problem seem to begin after i have try install and uninstall last ad block engine because he wouldnt run, this  unrun may be come from anti-virus, avast block run ?!) But at the Add ON Tools (right up explorer corner) shockwave flash object are enabled (and active x off), but when i test flash player at adobe(Problèmes d’installation | Flash Player | Windows i seen this message:

Your Flash Version
Flash Player disabled

How to réinstall flash player ? i think is the best question for now ? Thanks for your help not for the problem

Nom :                       Shockwave Flash Object

Éditeur :                   Microsoft Windows Third Party Application Component

Type :                      Contrôle ActiveX

Architecture :              32 bits et 64 bits

Version :                   18.0.0.160

Date du fichier :           ‎mercredi ‎3 ‎juin ‎2015, ‏‎18:18

Date du dernier accès :     ‎mardi ‎30 ‎novembre ‎1999, ‏‎01:00

ID de classe :              {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000}

Utilisations :              0

Nombre de blocages :        0

Fichier :                   Flash.ocx

Dossier :                   C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows 8 and above  you must use windows update or look at the bottom of the page here for additional help:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html

Flash is integrated into the operating system and any update must be pushed via Microsoft. DO NOT delete those files or you might end up doing some major repairs to your OS

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Windows update are ok !

Bad new for me  ! window 8 is the problem,because is much easy with older Windows Under 8  to delete and reinstall flash player without need to reinstall Windows ?

Best futur not true ? is a joke ?

Without best joke, For now  i  have to delete and  réinstall window for real after 4 days i using my new computer ? no ! i would send my computer to the shop store and ask for  a computer

can use flash player for real

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already uninstall native computer flash player and reinstall a new 1: the new flash dont work ! look graphique under ! 0 uses with the new flash with a last acces from "strange native" 1999 old year.

Nom :                       Shockwave Flash Object

Éditeur :                   Microsoft Windows Third Party Application Component

Type :                      Contrôle ActiveX

Architecture :              32 bits et 64 bits

Version :                   18.0.0.160

Date du fichier :           mercredi 3 juin 2015, 18:18

Date du dernier accès :     mardi 30 novembre 1999, 01:00

ID de classe :              {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000}

Utilisations :              0

Nombre de blocages :        0

Fichier :                   Flash.ocx

Dossier :                   C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why dont you try using Firefox and then installing flash for Firefox from here:

http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe

and save yourself the headache of using Internet Exploder

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i dont like Firefox isnt much open for internet, i remember i had to much problem with Firefox for html build and web design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again the ONLY way to properly update in WIndows 8.X is to use windows update OR the links at the bottom of this page is for windows 8 the page you went to was for other OS versions:

Flash Player Issues | Windows 8

Did you go to that page and test it with the test flash player button? What happened?

Did you try resetting IE?

Did you disable your AntiVirus and test?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On test Flash player issues coming message:

Either Flash Player is disabled or ActiveX Filter is ON.

Please follow trouble shooting steps to play Flash content.

But flahs playder is enable at my add on screen !

Yeah sure i had try to stop avast antivirtus. nothing good  and better happens. May be i have to try check and erase strange reg file come from "ad block" then i can delete with cccleaner files carfully and retry again much problem after.

and try tomorow to find again flash player for win8. thx.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either Flash Player is disabled or ActiveX Filter is ON.

Did you turn it off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem here,  i have already read and proceed the first help:: Flash Player is enable and active x is off but Flash dont work.

active x disable.jpgflash enable.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can check the Flash Player test screen:

flash test.jpg

test flash player issues.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These setting are ok ? check these:

:adobe shockwave active X control.jpg

Then i cant change the hide option tool:

flash player setting update.jpg

The setting (strange) alert me about Google chrome and chromium, i dont have these explorer install on my computer

i have only explorer 11.

setting flash player.jpg

Can i update something on adobe to fix the problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Shockwave active X control usually not run on 64 bit with Windows 8  ? because  here i have a 32 bit installed, that correct or not for win 8.1 ? the correct shockwave active X  isnt 64 bits ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe shockwave active X contol 32 bits is correct for Windows 8 or the correct version is 64 bits ? the problem begin may be here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But with flash player had 10-15 year old in the past no explorer able to find flash player in first page search web engines , was bad using web flash and build â shop or a store to be on top first page Google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you get error messages, please quote them exactly, or provide a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update dont work: update install in autonomous mode. Update not apply to my computer, check prt scr:

update not for my pc1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NIck525,

Please refer to Flash Player Issues | Windows 8 for more clarity, here you will find the latest update for Internet Explorer with latest version of Flash Player. Let us know if this helps.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, flash player issues: havent new update, i have the last. still nothing good.

you arent runing internet in window 8.jpg

update already install on this computer.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i start a search inside the c:/windows/ and search about flash word i find:  6 flash.ocx, 3 FlashPlayerApp,  6 FlashUtil_ActiveX + 6 activeX.dll

can you controll if you have something same ? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somebody know how to reinstall or fix the Flash Player ? or what software working good can i use to subtitute Flash during  someone may be know something about the Flash problem issues ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think problem are between twice Flash program who try to run togheter and disturb good Flash process. I need to know what flash program is the real for Windows 8.1 and try delete the wrong Flash who disturb running action. Flash users can control on Windows 8.1 and tell me what kind name of Flash have inside windows 8.1 ? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I cannot read French!

You might/if you can switch languages in windows so i can read so of the screenshots, I am interested to know what that error message said two posts up. You stated you were on windows 8.1 and 32 bit ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re,

What error you havent understand (french) you want translate ?  I am on Windows 64 but activeXcontrol running on 32 bit, look at prt sc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines