• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading Flashplayer 18

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get Flashplayer to download after 50%.  It says failed.  I have went into add-ons and version 17 is there but it will not upgrade to version 18. Not sure what else to do.  I have done everything I was suppose to do in the help section but it will not work.  I tried to fix it in Google and also Foxfire.  Please help me get flashplayer to up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dianed34082976,

What OS, and version, is this on?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry for got about the OS.  I am on Windows XP.  I have version 17 but it is 18 that I can't download completely

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dianed34082976,

Please provide the following log files using the instructions posted here How to share a document:

• FlashInstall.log file saved at:
    • 32 Bit Windows:  C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall.log
    • 64 Bit Windows:  C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall.log AND C:\Windows\syswow64\Macromed\Flash\FlashInstall.log
      • We require both files from a 64-bit OS
  • Two log files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log located at C:\Documents and Settings\labuser\Local Settings\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works on Google but it will not work on Firefox.  My daughter is getting the same message on Firefox.  I can't save anything because it won't download. I can't save any files when it is not complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dianed34082976,

Google and Firefox use different Flash Player plugins. Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome, so there is nothing to install. Even if the download doesn't complete, those two files will exist in the TEMP directory.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do know I don't have to do anything to google.  It is Firefox that I can't get to upload. I have the flashinstall.log copied but who do I send it to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dianed34082976,

Use the instructions posted here How to share a document

I need the two log files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log, located at C:\Documents and Settings\labuser\Local Settings\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs.

Mozilla doesn't embed Flash Player in Firefox, therefore, it needs to be installed separately.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to go to C:\Documents and Settings\labuser\Local Settings\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs. this comes up.

This webpage is not found

ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

I have the other one copied but when I hit send, I add the file and then it says "Create Anonymous link".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I see the issue.  I copied and pasted the directory location and forgot to replace 'labuser' with <YourUserID>. That's why it's coming up not found.  I apologize.

Go ahead and try using the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows page in the 'Still having problems' section.  There will be 3 install files.  Since you're using Firefox you'll want to download the one for Firefox.

I'd still like to get the online installer log files if you're able to get them.

Thank you

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YEAH! I got it to download on installation problems.  Thank you so much.  I now have version 18

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is the other file plus the file I already sent you. Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I not do anything to firefox then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines