• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I display ONLY the indexed terms for one topic

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2008 Jan 04, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want t o go from topic to topic, tweeking the defined index terms. However, while I can highlight an index term and have it tell me what topic it's applied against, I wantt o do it the other way...display the topic anmd see the index terms assigned to that topic.

John Posada

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I know is to look in Topic Properties where you can see what Index words are applied and amend them.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If you want to do that approach across all of your topics, you can use the AutoIndex Wizard to take you through topic by topic. If you severely limit the options for generating suggestions and make sure you set the option to confirm each topic, it will take you through topic by topic.

In addition, there is a checkbox that tracks what topics have been done so if you stop and restart it will not redisplay already visisted topics.

I hope that helps.

William Meisheid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp