• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player cannot be downloaded

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hv windows 7 ultimate with Internet Explorer 11   I had adobe flash player installed but it suddenly stopped working

I hv now uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to download it again but I am not able to do so and receive the error msg saying it cannot be downloaded

pls help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Recokk

Can you please upgrade to latest version of Flash Player to see if this problem gets resolved. Please find the installer at location Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply to my query.  I hv now solved my issue.  As it turned out my anti-virus software had disabled the running of the player on my browser.  I enabled it and the whole problem went away.  Once again thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2015 Jun 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah Yes, Antivirus if not updated sometimes blocks the flash player installation.

Can you please confirm if you were downloading Flash Player from get.adobe.com?

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines