Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't copy book from Digital Editions to e-reader device

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2015 Jun 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I bought an e-book online. I can read it in Adobe Digital Editions but I can't copy it to my e-reader device. The error it shows is this:

"CE_COPY_NOT_ALLOWED - No permission to copy the book. "

When I try to put it on my device not through Digital Editions I get the error on my device saying the the Adobe ID connected to the title doesn't fit the Adobe ID connected to the device.

Through the customer help chat they send me here to ask my question.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  I have deleted and reinstalled the software, unauthorized and reauthorized my computer and Nook, as well as created a whole new Adobe ID.  I downloaded the ebooks from Overdrive and It does give me the option of using an Overdrive account to authorize the computer, but when I use my Library card number (which is the ID I use to log on and download from Overdrive) it doesn't recognize my account.

I also just tried setting up an Overdrive account and then authorizing ADE with that account, same result ((banging head on keyboard!))

Any help would be appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have the same problem too (same sentence when I try to copy to Cybook). I have also tried deleting and reinstalling the Adobe Edition program. I wonder if the issue is that Adobe never asks me for my Adobe ID and therefore believes I can only read books on my computer.

Help please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines