• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player will not install in IE11

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2015 Jun 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install Flash Player on my computer so many times I've lost count, but for some reason, even though it goes through the whole process without errors, it isn't working.  I've tried a clean install, but I got confused about mounting DMG and running the installer.  I don't know how to get those. Are they part of the Flash Player download? When I tried google to find them, I found a lot of articles to help MAC users, but no IE. Is there anyone out there who can help me.  I have a lot of problems with websites telling me I need the current version of Flash Player but I can't get it.  If someone does reply with a solution, please make your instructions as simple as possible because I obviously don't know computer lingo. I really appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Thank you so much in advance

Danielle

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 27, 2015 Jun 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following Adobe link. Go down to the bottom where it says, "Still having problems?". Click on the link for Internet Explorer.

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dswapp2‌,

If you are a Windows 7 user - Please refer 'Flash Player | Windows 7 | Internet Explorer 64 bit' page for any information. The instructions are similar for Windows 32 bit users as well.

Please find the latest Flash player installer at page - Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows,‌ This page too contains support information specific to Internet Explorer, Please refer this page.

Find the latest installer for Flash Player for Internet Explorer using link- http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_ax.exe

Steps To Install:

1. After you have confirmed Windows, IE and Flash Player on you System.
  2. Download the Flash Player latest Installer
  3. Run Installer file.
  4. Flash Player gets Installed on your system
  5. Close IE, Re-launch IE and launch Flash Player Help - Click on Check Now, See Flash Player Status.

Please follow these steps and see if it helps.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines