• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion error emails

Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are using coldfusion for our website. There are many applications hosted on the Coldfusion server we are using. Recently we have noticed that we are getting a lot of error emails form our Coldfusion server.

I think these emails are sent automatically from the server to my emailid whenever some issue/error occurs.

Foe e.g. below is one of the such email body

FONT face="Arial" ><strong>Diagnostic Information:</strong><BR>         

<FONT face="Arial" color="800000" >Error Executing Database Query. [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Execution timeout expired. <br>The error occurred on line 47.</FONT>

<P><strong>Generated Content:</strong><BR>               

<FONT face="Arial" color="800000" >

<html>

<head>

Email subject is - CF Error on EDWEBID4.EDWARDSHIGHVACUUM.NET  

All such emails are sent to my email ID - PC_APPS@edwardsvacuum.com

Now what I want to know where is this emai id - PC_APPS@edwardsvacuum.com configured on coldfusion server, so that all such error emails are automatically sent to this emailId.

Client is complaining because this email id - PC_APPS@edwardsvacuum.com is alias, and contains a lot of persons's email id including that of client. I just want to change the setting such that instead of sending error mails to email id to above, it should send only to my emailid which is - harshal.jain@ edwardsvacuum.com. Thus in future i want coldfusion server to send error emails only to this id - harshal.jain@ edwardsvacuum.com

Thanks a lot in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?