• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many activations

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This software reports "too many activation's" after server migration.

Your "Live Chat" will not assist because they "don't support free software".

I would like all the current activation's deleted for this account, can someone assist?

Thanks

Ash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is unbelievable. Does nobody know how to deauthorise/deactivate these "licenses"??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posted a PM, please check you Inbox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  I need to deauthorize all devices listed under my ID.  Live Chat also told me to come here.

Please help.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2015 Jun 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the sam issue. Could you please deauthorize all devices? Is there a chance to increase the numbers of authorized devices (I think I have the same device authorized 6 times).

Thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2015 Jun 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same trouble. Would someone of the staff give me support on this matter?

I had to format pc and laptop and changed the smartphone, so now my ADE id counts too many activations.

Thank you very much for the support!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. I wrote a post yesterday and nothing. Wouldn't it be easier for the chat support to just go in and delete the authorized computers than having to bother with a forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posted a PM, please check you Inbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same problem and also received a brush off from chat support leaving me with paid for wbooks that I cannot access. I have had a post open on here for two days with no replies. Is there any way I can get some resolution in this matter so I can access material I have bought and paid the retailer for but even they don't seem to be able to provide a resolution.

Thanks in anticipation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. My email address that is used is dead so I can't verify my identity. How can I delete all my ADE identities and devices and start over. You can't send me a PM because it will go to the dead email address. Is there anyplace else I can go to get the information??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share your Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what I did, but is now using the correct email ID. Thanks

anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2015 Dec 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌hi there. Please can you deauthorise all my devices?

thanks

Rornery Taylor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please share your Adobe ID to increase the activation limit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My advice, forget about it and create a new ID.

The support for this is absolutely pathetic. Ive waited 6 days for a response and all they could say was "there is one activation left so we are not going to do anything"
How hard is it to wipe out ALL ACTIVATION'S, SERIOUSLY.
We are using this application to access a commercially purchased ebook in a commercial environment, our client has been unable to access the ebook for more than a week now.

STILL waiting for a decent response from you Dominic Michael.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also been directed here by the not at all helpful Customer Service.  I can't get my new computer authorized, and I have tried to create a new ID but it must be using my cookies as it says that I already have an account, I can't figure out how to set one up with a new ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2015 Aug 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Customer Support,

I also run into the too many activations issue. Please reset my account.

Thank you in advance

Best regards

André

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let me know, if you want me to open a new post instead of using this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also run into too many activation issues. Please also reset my account or tell me how I can get to it and  keep the two accounts I now have.

Thank you and best regards

Toni

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines