• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

want t o go from topic to topic, tweeking the defined index terms. However, while I can highlight an index term and hav

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2008 Jan 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a word documents which consist on 136 pages including images and Table of contents. When I generate its Web Help (Primary Layout). Please note the Search doest not search the headings Searched for suppose Expense Entry but the title for that category did not show up

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

What is the relevance of the Word document? Is it a source document that you import and then you generate the webhelp?

Headings are included in a search so it should be found.

You mention "Category". Not sure what you mean there.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
In another thread Robo777 has responded.

Thanks for your reply. Please note that I have created a word document that consist on 136 Pages. As a first step I open Robohelp 7 HTML. The page display with the following Options: (1) More (2) Word (3) MS HTML Help Project. I selected the 2nd option word, then page opens ask for the name of the File I wish to Import. Suppose the File Name is User Manual. Rite. Then windows open for Title Project name. Suppose I named it User Manual 1 Rite. First it imports the said document Rito? Then it ask for permission to Finish. the Said imported word documents displays and then I proceed for its Web Based Layout ok then window ask to view the Results It is working good. Suppose I want go for search like Time Entry, it is definietely showing the search for time entry including other Headings like Administration, Expenses and Bla Bla Bla, I believe that this searching is like a search in word where we find the word Like Time, it shows all the results where the Time word is found Like that. I Hope it is quite clear. Looking forward for your quick response.

When you search on Time Entry, the results are the topics that contain either or both of those words, either in the body or the heading, but not the Topic Title. Does that answer what I think you are asking?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp