• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Pre" Storyboarding

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2008 Jan 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Captivate (in fact I'm trying out the trial version.) I'm curious about a statement in the help section that says, "You can use Adobe Captivate to create storyboards. Record a "rough" version of your project, add some blank slides where appropriate, and then publish the project as handouts. You can include from one to nine slides per page and add blank lines for notes."

How might you create one to nine slides per page in Captivate? I usually storyboard an e-learning project before development but it looks like, in Captivate, you might skip that step with a very detailed design document. How do other people handle it?

Thanks!

Text
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 07, 2008 Jan 07, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi dentonade and welcome to our community

I believe what they are referring to here is the fact that when you Publish Captivate as a Word handout, you have an option to "Use tables in the output". Once you select that, assuming you have at least that many slides. You can set it up so that up to nine slides are placed on the printed page that would result from the Publish process.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources