• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! The abobe download manager keeps getting stuck.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am trying to download the latest adobe flash player. But the problem is on the 2 of 3 installation part I download it as normal then the adobe download manager gets stuck. Here is a picture of the problem http://imgur.com/BSLCzFX . Please help, I can't run most of my stuff with this bug.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Go ahead and give this a try please:

Can't install updates

this solution seems to work good, hopefully it will resolve your issue

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having the same exact problem. Once the download manager appears, its blank white like the picture shows, and does nothing. I even tried uninstalling adobe flash and a fresh install to no avail. If anyone knows how to fix I would also love to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hizetd77385733‌,

Can you please clean up your machine using our uninstaller, Please find the instructions and uninstaller at location - Uninstall Flash Player | Windows. Once complete with uninstaller use our offline installer, you can find the installer at location - Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 02, 2015 Jul 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is you OS system and architecture?

What web browser?

Please provide us with more information that it get stuck please

Before posting, please read and provide the following information:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-windows 7 home premium, service pack 1

-firefox v39.0

-flash v17.0.0

-Intel core i7-4770 3.40ghz, 8gb memory, 64bitos

I have never had a flash update problem; updates have always gone through with no issue directly from the adobe website as adobe recommends you do from no other source. Now in light of the new adobe issues, I have tried to update but cannot. Here is my process:

go to adobe update page Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions > uncheck optional McAfee > click 'install now' yellow box for Adobe update > website initializes > box pops up for flashplayer18_ha_install.exe > save file > once downloaded, run file > Adobe download manager pops up as it normally does at this point during any adobe update.. only this time it is a white box that does nothing and will sit there all day if you let it (its the exact same box that original poster > exit out of this box > IE (which I never use) pops up a window titled "view and manage your internet explorer add-ons" but the window is blank of any addons, because I do not use IE> exit out of this and thats it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the late reply, the Flash Player for Firefox - NPAPI worked for me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go ahead and give this a try please:

Can't install updates

this solution seems to work good, hopefully it will resolve your issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The commands didn't seem to make a difference, but the direct download link at the bottom of the page for Flash Player for Firefox - NPAPI did the trick. Thanks for the link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines