• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Steam browser download

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to download a flash player for steam recently. But the steam browser won't open the pages file? i am aware that the browser is google chrome derivative but can't get the steam browser to open a download page like in microsoft internet explorer and google chrome or firefox. There's a plugin for steam right?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Hi Mustang064‌

We have no Idea about how Steam Browser works, if it's a google chrome derivate then our PPAPI Plugin should work. But for the Plugin to work the browser should be configured to play Flash Content and for that also the reference to Flash Libraries need to be set. Please find the installers at Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

I found this on google - Flash player for Steam, I think it works as a NPAPI browser, but you can install both both Firefox and Opera(Chromium ba

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mustang064‌

We have no Idea about how Steam Browser works, if it's a google chrome derivate then our PPAPI Plugin should work. But for the Plugin to work the browser should be configured to play Flash Content and for that also the reference to Flash Libraries need to be set. Please find the installers at Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows

I found this on google - Flash player for Steam, I think it works as a NPAPI browser, but you can install both both Firefox and Opera(Chromium based) and see which one fits with Steam. Goto Flash Player Help Page to see which one worked

Do let me know which one worked for you

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this the Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  in the steam browser it gets input as chromium based when navigating in the steam browser to Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions . After manually installing the FP 18 for Firefox NPAPI plugin for windows 7 pro x64 this steam - store- stats page works. But I still find that it was giving me the wrong one in the steam browser and that it wasn't downloading any files.

steam.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

steasm login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines