• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Required but Unable to Install

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was informed that my Flash Player was outdated and an update was required for any programs to continue using it. I followed the step-by-step instructions on the link provided, allowed everything to go through with my Firefox browser. I tried downloading it in Explorer and Chrome. And each time I got the error message "Unable to Connect." I restarted my computer. I disabled my firewall. I changed all of my extensions/add-on setting in each browser. I tried uninstalling Flash Player and reinstalling, with the same error message as a result. I restarted my computer again. No luck. I updated all my browsers, tried installing again. Nothing.

I even uninstalled my virus/spyware protection software. Tried it again. Same thing. I unplugged my router. Reset my router. Everything I could think of, I have tried it. It's unfortunate that your company and your program are the only software available to play videos and run certain websites because after all of this headache and still no progress, I'm sure I'd be switching.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi laurasue52‌

We are sorry for the trouble, can you please use the Flash Player Offline Installer from - Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows.

Go to the bottom of the Page where you will find Flash Player offline installer for IE, Firefox and Opera(Chromium based browsers). For Google Chrome, no installer is required every update for Flash is part of Google Update, make sure google update is enabled.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines