Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF to epub for Windows users?

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have bought a DRM protected PDF ebook. No problem with the download and it is possible to read it with ADE.

But I would like to convert it to an epub as my Kobo reader's way of showing PDF is completely unsatisfactory.

I cannot do this with calibre, it says there: "Not possible due to DRM".

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guess you have fixed this problem.

Just leave several recommendations here for those who may run into this same situation.

To get good PDF to ePub results, a dedicated converter is better.

1 PDFMate PDF Converter Professional

PDFMate is a PDF tool integrating the function of converting and manging PDF files for Windows users. Users can merge, crop, split, protect and customize PDFs, also export PDFs as Word, Text, ePub, Image, HTML, SWF. Even you can convert JPG to PDF.

2 xilisoft PDF to ePub Converter

With only 2 steps, Xilisoft PDF to ePub converter will get PDF files in ePub format. It supports batch conversion and process conversion very fast. Comparing with counterparts, this tool brings high quality ePub file in the same formatting as original PDF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines