Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Context-Sensitive Help for .NET???

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2007 Jul 04, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

Is it possible to create Context-Sensitive Help for .NET based applications using the Robohelp X4.1? If yes, can someone give me a link to a tutorial on how to make a Context-Sensitive Help and integrate it with an application.

Thanking in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question, but I'm using RoboHelp 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

Take a look at the thread you may read by clicking this magickal link and see if it helps.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2007 Jul 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captiv8r,

Thanks, I checked your magic link and magically it cleared a lot of my concern. Mainly that I only need Robohelp 6 for integrating my help files with .NET applications. It would really help me if I could get a tutorial (step-by-step process plus the development steps) on making context-sensitive help files, because this is my first time that I am making a context-sensitive help file.

Your help is greatly appreciated [anticipating an another magical link :)]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 06, 2007 Jul 06, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The RH help has a comprehensive section aptly named "Context-sensitive help." Go figure.

You'll find that there needs to be a synergy between you, as the help author, and the developers. Will their AAMainFormFrm window simply call your AAMainFormFrm.htm file, for example?

See also Peter Grainge's excellent topics on calling WebHelp.

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp