• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer notes from android apps

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often use the Bluefire reader (recommended by Adobe) to read and make notes on my digital editions on my Android, but I can't seem to synchronize notes in any way.  Does Adobe have an app for Android (Kitkat) in which I can make notes and synchronize annotations to the Adobe Digital editions on my Windows 8 laptop?  Viewing is insufficient for professional and textbooks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently its not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone ever heard of Montano ebook reader? It claims to have that capability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then it's time that Adobe make it available.  I appreciate your responding on a weekend, I really do.  But I've been a loyal and licensed user of adobe products for years.  It's just hard for me to imagine that Adobe could not make cross platform synchronization available if they wanted to.  Kindle does it pretty seemlessly, and the current reality is that people are reading ebooks on a variety of devices.  Most of the textbook authors and prospective authors I know - me included - appreciate that Adobe has made a protected digital platform available but can't appreciate how difficult it is to use.  Hard to believe that you can't make this work with SOME android app, or release an ADE version for android that has the capability.  I'd pay for it even if other apps are free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines