• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to remove popups from TOC in Robohelp 2000

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2008 Jan 08, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These popups have existed in my document, but for some reason when I added a new topic and regenerated my WebHelp file, the popups appeared in the TOC, and I cannot figure out how to remove them. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

I cannot think of any way that a new topic could be automatically added to the TOC. You can autogenerate a TOC but that is a specific action you have to initiate.

Surely it is as simple as going to the TOC, highlighting anything you don't want and pressing Delete?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply!

I am afraid to do that because we don't want to delete the popups from the project, just the TOC. Will deleting from the TOC remove them from the project? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Not as long as it really is the TOC you are looking at. :-)

Make a backup of your project folder first if in doubt.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp