• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Presenter record your desktop with other softwares? I need to create tutorial videos for my 3D software.

Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an engineering teacher and I need to be able to record my desktop while using my 3D CAD software.  Will Presenter record my desktop and my voice for my students?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Presenter can do this using the Record Video button (which uses Adobe Presenter Video Creator). This will record your webcam/voice and your desktop at the same time and then allow you to edit it so it shows your webcam, desktop or both at any desired time with the ability to zoom into desired portions of your screen.

A demonstration of this functionality can be seen in this recording, https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=set_registered&id=2225459&loc=en_us. You can skip to 36 minutes in just to see the demo or watch the whole recording if you wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources