• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5, Application Loader, ERROR

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2015 Jul 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using flash builder 4.6 , Air 18.0 on windows 7.

I am receiving error.

Your binary is not optimized for iPhone 5 - - New iPhone apps and app updates submitted must support the 4-inch display on iPhone 5 and must include a launch image with the -568h size modifier immediately following the <basename> portion of the launch image's filename. Launch images must be PNG files and located at the top-level of your bundle, or provided within each .lproj folder if you localize your launch images. Learn more about iPhone 5 support and app launch images by reviewing the 'iOS Human Interface Guidelines' at 'https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/MobileHIG/ IconsImag...' and the 'iOS App Programming Guide' at 'https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iPhone/Conceptual/iPhoneOSProgrammin gGuide/Ap...'.

I packed all type of style one by one Default-568h@2x.png Default.png, Default-568h@2x~iPhone.png etc but eror is not going.

what i do to remove error. I packed up images and images one by one on splashimage... default page.

Now i am confuse may be this is Air error or apple error, or my flash builder error.

please can you assit.

with regards.

Naser.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Default-568h@2x.png is the required filesize, and it must have dimensions of 640x1136.

Make sure this file is included in your IPA in the top level directory.  A good way to check is to rename "myapp.ipa" to "myapp.zip" and unzip it and look for it in the top level of the folder structure.

To get Flash Builder to include it in the IPA, put it in a folder that is included in your flash builder source tree (I use the folder "system" and make sure it's added separately to the project), and make sure

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jul 06, 2015 Jul 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default-568h@2x.png is the required filesize, and it must have dimensions of 640x1136.

Make sure this file is included in your IPA in the top level directory.  A good way to check is to rename "myapp.ipa" to "myapp.zip" and unzip it and look for it in the top level of the folder structure.

To get Flash Builder to include it in the IPA, put it in a folder that is included in your flash builder source tree (I use the folder "system" and make sure it's added separately to the project), and make sure you have it checked in the package contents box:

Screenshot 2015-07-06 14.07.02.png

Also, make sure you have "copy non-embedded files to output folder" checked on this screen:

Screenshot 2015-07-06 14.07.31.png

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for help. it is ok now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

glad to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines