• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player inconsistently working

Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to view a video within an eLearning platform that sometimes works and sometimes does not.  I am using a Windows 7 Operating system, Internet Explorer 11 and the latest Flash 18 version.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this?  Some of my colleagues cannot access the video at all.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if Activex Filtering is enabled in IE 11. If yes, disable it using ActiveX Filtering in Internet Explorer .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suriti - We have already tried this and unfortunately it didn't resolve the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2015 Aug 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i deleted a intrusive program on my computer that seemed to remove some flash player files, I don't wat to do all these crap stuff again only to say flash player installed I just want to reinstall flash player so it will work properly and have all its files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines