• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe Flash Player stops installing at 53%

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2015 Jun 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried to install the newest update of Adobe Flash Player and as soon as the update gets to about 50%, another Adobe icon appears on my Dock, but then quickly closes. Every time, without fail this has happened. All my other applications were closed at the time, so I know they weren't interfering. This may just be a new glitch with the new Yosemite OS but I just would really like to resolve this. I have even tried uninstalling the Flash Player, and reinstalling but the download stopped again at 53%. This is a screenshot of my downloadScreen Shot 2015-06-06 at 2.00.56 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2015 Jul 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This identical thing happens to me. Did you sort it out?

Flash works in Chrome for me, automatically installed, but I can't install the version for Mac or anything else, including safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi olivims‌,

Sorry for the Problem, Can you please update Flash Player using our offline installer from - Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac‌ Page (at the bottom).

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines