Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH11: HTML Help Template Features Not Displaying

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -

I'm creating a Responsive HTML5 user guide for my company's web-based application. When we attempt to access the user guide through the application in MSIE (version 11.0.9600 - update version 11.0.20), the user guide I created in RoboHelp (version 11.0.4.291) only displays the content I wrote and not the TOC, the Sidebar, the Function bar, or any other layout features. It just simply displays my written content as a webpage without any layout or navigation features at all.

The developer working on this (I am not a programmer, just a tech writer) sent me this error message which appears when attempting to view the user guide through the application:

Clip1.png

When opened in the debugger (?) the details appear as such:

Clip2.png

Can you help us, please?  We're stumped at the moment.

Thanks-

Michael

UPDATE: We have writer here who is using an older version of RH than I am (my version:11.0.4.291 - other writer's version:11.0.2.240) and the HTML5 user guide we have created compiles and functions as expected with the older version. What changes were made to RH11 between our two versions that have caused this problem to occur in my version and is there a patch or update that can correct this problem?

Thanks again-

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it bomb out in any other browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp