• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can I not install FP on my mac book pro mac os, OS X Yosemite v 10.10.10

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installer starts the download but stops....Have Safari NPAPI, Mac OS, and as above, Please assist. I have spent hours reading files and attempting to download then install Adobe Flash 18.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please use our offline installer on - Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac Page.

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I do this and it installs, then states error and leads to a help page with no help that I can resolve the issue. Many attempts and still no success.

Any other ideas, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why dos this state currently being moderated?

Curious, thank you.

ruth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ruth NC‌,

Can you please post the screenshot of the error (How to post a screenshot in the forum)

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Back again after many hours and attempts to resolve this. I have followed the above links and none work:(. I am extremely disgusted.

I have Yesomite OS X MacBook Pro 9.2 with Safari 8.07.

The app downloads.

I go to the download to the installer,

The program Adobe Flash Player 18 utilizes, then proceeds to install various

percentages then stops...

States cannot complete. No error number.

This is in a box with a yellow box with black finish in it. I click it and go to a help page where there is nothing leads to a resolution to the problem

I have gone to get adobe and other links to the Flash Player 18. I have gone to third party pages with links to adobe.....til I am sick.

I have check allvof the links in the help and faq pages.

WHAT is this issue? Please assist........there are a lot of computers with the software  mine has please assist.

Thank you

Ruth

<deleted personal information>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did so same results, many many times, thank you.

Ruth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ruth NC‌,

Sorry for the trouble, Can you please clean your system for flash player using our offline uninstaller - http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/support/uninstall_flash_player_osx.dmg and then re-install flash player using download from here - http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player_osx.dmg

let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I am extremely frustrated and I am sure you are also....

I have done as recommended...many many times..spent way way too much of my valuable time with this withNO nada resolution......why is there no resolution available for this?????

First, I hav uninstalled as insructed....

The program downloaded, then while installing stated that it failed after various   % installed

no reason given.

Go to the troubleshoot for Mac page

verify flash player no for the hundredth time is not not on my system

Where do I go now????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines