• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems installing trial version of Robohelp

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2008 Jan 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to install the trial version of Robhelp 7 on an XP machine. I keep getting the error - "A problem was encountered while trying to load the trial period of Adobe Robohelp 7. Click quit to see if restarting your computer or reinstalling the software fixes the problem"
Restarting the computer does not help and I've tried reinstalling the software. In fact, I've also formatted the drive and reinstalled everything in hopes that would take care of the problem. No luck. Does any one know how I can fix this? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2008 Jan 09, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi bananaann and welcome to our community

I really Really REALLY wish I had half a clue as to what to advise you. But here's the deal. Adobe has a different department handling the installer. So even the actual RoboHelp development team is probably hamstrung to advise what to try. The thing is, we are seeing the same reports for other products too. Captivate and Visual Communicator I know for sure. I've heard reports of several others.

I'm guessing your best bet at this point is to contact Adobe support.

Wish I had a better suggestion to offer.

Sincerely... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp