Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding an additional file into the package on Adobe connect LMS

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Experts,

I have added a sample.php file into the Captivate output Package and uploaded to the adobe connect. But Adobe connect doesn't adding the file into the Captivate package. Any body has any idea. how to add additionla gfie into the adobe connect package.

regards,

Ankit

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you would need to insert it using Captivate and then republish it. If it were the same name/location as a file previously inserted into the Captivate output, then it may work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me how we can embb the file into captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you just trying to have it accessible? Are you wanting it to do something with the Captivate project?

If there is a specific function you need from Captivate, you may want to ask in the Captivate forums about how best to get this done. Adobe Captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines