• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Download Manager for Flash Player not working

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go to the download page of flash player and download the file. I then open it and I get a white box which says Adobe Download Manager at the top. After leaving it for an hour nothing happens. I have tried this many times with the same result. I am thus unable to update Flash Player. I am running Windows 7 Starter, service pack 1.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Try going here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

At the bottom of the page there are the OFFLINE installers. Pick the one you need.

Make sure all browsers are closed after you downlo0ad it

install it

Let try that first please.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try going here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html

At the bottom of the page there are the OFFLINE installers. Pick the one you need.

Make sure all browsers are closed after you downlo0ad it

install it

Let try that first please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked, in future I would prefer to do it that way. I hope Adobe keeps up with the offline installers and I wish they would put the links to the offline installers on the update/ download Flash Player page every-time.

Thanks very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, I wish they would put something like " All flash downloads " off to the left somewhere. Java does that, and it is really simple to find, no unfamiliar users getting frustrated with their online installer over there, its straight forward.

Doubt it will happen though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Begin forwarded message:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does my Flash player not automatically update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines