• 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In replay to ADOBE email.....No, my problem IS NOT solved.  I found that rather than ADE 4.  My Glowlight Nook will only operate on Digital 3. 

I have uninstalled ADE 4.  wiped out my cookies, shut down the computer.

Started computer and installed ADE 3.0 but ADE4. is still what appears on the screen.  It is dead...will not let me return books or even X out.  I have been through this procedure more than once.  Also someplace along the line our email address is in all Caps and when I unauthorize it still remains unchanged. ADE will not accept a different email address even though I have repeat the process.

I have a new email address but cannot enter it in ADE 3 because ADE 4 is unresponsive and is still living in this computer.  This is so frustrating but I did spend the holiday weekend talking to HP, Nook and at ADE there appears to be no person/ supervisor/ or Tech to talk to.  The best that the person could do was hook me to Chat which was a waste of another couple of hours, that thread is 56131.  The response from Chat was "technical glitch". The forum thread is 1113125

What would make me a happy camper is for ADE to take control of my computer and get rid of ADE 4 and the email address that is in all caps. Then install a working ADE3.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?