• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

app packaging and importing html 5 in v8

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Captivate 7, I was using the app packager to insert html 5 projects/animations/interactions into my project. Now with v8, the app packager doesn't have the right hand side panel to import other html 5. All the documentation online is only about importing Edge animations. I have tried importing things that worked in v7 app packager using the Media/HTML 5 button in V8, this only allows me to select zipped files, but when i select it, it doesn't show, preview and actually stops the project from being able to be published.

So my questions are:

1) is there a way to import html 5 animations/projects/interactions into captivate 8 that are not Edge animate? If so, how? ( I know I can use the web object learning interaction but I would prefer for it all to be packaged and uploaded together)

2) Why did they take away the use of the app packager?

3) What can be imported using the Media/HTML 5 button? What kind of files? what restrictions are there?

btw- tried talking to customer support on chat but was cut off at there closing time..arghhh

Any definitive answer would be great

Thanks for any help in advance.

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?