• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My problem is that every time I need Adobe Digital edition I have to reinstall it all the time, when I open it it says installer package??? Please help thanks celine

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My problem is that every time I need Adobe Digital edition I have to reinstall it all the time, when I open it it says installer package???

Please help

thanks

celine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share the machine configuration and ADE version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a Mac and my friend has a PC and no problem, it seems that this happens only with the Mac, I download adobe digital edition and it works for once but if I need it again I have to reinstall it that's why I don't understand, I am french and have trouble explaining my problem.

If someone would explain I would really appreciate, it gives me ADE 4.0 a red circle and when I click on it it says digital installer package, I do install it but as I said every time I use it I have to reinstall it???

thanks for helping

céline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines