• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connection error also((((

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install flash palyer it goes only to 4% and then says Connection error and terminates.

Please help!

Windows 7, 32 bit

Firefox 39

Flash - 18.0.0.203

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Thanks a lot.

I used ofline installer first then twice tried online installer. Second time online installed worked and finally I had to enable Flash plugin in Firefox and it finally worked.

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Uninstall your current flash player using Uninstall Flash Player | Windows and install offline installer. Flash Player for Firefox - NPAPI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joeld78345585‌,

Please try restarting your system and this time turn off your Anti-virus. If this doesn't work please find the offline installer at Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows Page (at the bottom).

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot.

I used ofline installer first then twice tried online installer. Second time online installed worked and finally I had to enable Flash plugin in Firefox and it finally worked.

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joeld78345585,

We are aware of the connection error issue and are investigating it.  We'd appreciate it if you could provide the install logs.  If you have a few minutes, please do the following:

1. Create an empty text file named ADM.trace inside your %temp% directory (usually C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\).  The file extension itself is .trace, not .txt or anything else.
    • To create the empty text file, navigate to the %temp% directory, right-click in an empty area and select New > Text Document
    • Rename the new file to ADM.trace
  2. Run the online installer again until it stops
  3. Locate the Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log files inside the Adobe_ADMLogs directory in the %temp% directory
  4. Upload both of the files in this directory using the instructions here How to share a document
  5. Post the link to the files in your reply.

Thank you in advance.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines