• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is Adobe Creative Cloud download location?

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2013 Jul 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm thinking of backing up the setup so I can reinstall after I format my PC.

But I don't get the setup at all. I think it got deleted automatically after installation.

Because its not inside %temp% (Windows 8)

Any idea where the downloaded softwares were located?

Is it possible for me to get the downloaded setup?

Thanks,

zhuhang

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the links dont work.

Besides, I'm asking for the download location, not the mirrors where I can download the softwares.

I already downloaded via Creative Cloud, I don't want to redownload again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone knows where Adobe CC save the downloaded setup?

Is it that CC doesn't even save the setup?

Does ACC deletes the setup after installation?

If so, users have to redownload after their computer had been formatted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2013 Jul 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone knows where Adobe CC save the downloaded setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The softwares are downloaded in Temp folder and then automatically gets deleted after the installation completes.

You can download the software from the link by Mylenium in Post # 1, the links works fine.. read the very important section on the web page to avoid any errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course adobe can make ACC save the downloaded files to a location, not just temp.

Adobe chose to store at temp which obviously must be deleted.

However, if Adobe CC saves them to a folder specified in ACC settings, its better and no reason for Adobe to not doing this.

Ok, I will recheck the link given above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Zhuhang95,

As you want to know the download location of the setup , you may find it under downloads folder, As suggested by Mylenium.

The installed application is stored on the following location.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe"

Please let us know in case you need further assistance regarding the same.

Regards

Astha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 16, 2014 May 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows 8 64bit ACC saves downloads to C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp , and they are deleted after install. You can review install log saved in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers , it shows download location. You might be able to copy the installer before its deleted. From the logs it looks like ACC downloads and installs a selected Base package, then auto proceeds with downloading and installing available updates to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So thanks. That's it ! Exactly it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2015 Jun 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open Explorer enter %temp% hit enter this will open your temp folder up... goto cloud download your decided program... Adobe Cloud will create a new folder example: {81A589EB-D2B0-4974-B77B-D136908E16AE} check all folders... when found wait till cloud finished download... soon Cloud is extracting the download copy and paste folder some where else and finish the install... done...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

at 99% of downloading process, you can start copy c:/users/app/temp/{...} to any other folders.  After 99% de temp folder will be fast deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry,,,  C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\{...}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The download location for Adobe RoboHelp is in c:\users\username\AppData\Local\Akamai\Cache. It extracts the installer and prompts you for a location. I would imagine the Creative Cloud uses the same Akamai interface for download and install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 24, 2017 May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows 7 download location is C:\ProgramData\Adobe\

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines