• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

samsung galaxy s6 not supported its a top end device why arnt you supporting jt i had the same issue with my samsung galaxy s4 and my note 10.1

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me when it will be supported or why you can't support it

Android 5.1.2 touch wiz s6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bottom line is that flash is dead on mobile devices

This is that LAST un-supported version of flash player released by adobe for android:

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/android/11.1.115.81/inst all_flash...

You will have to side load the application and make sure unknown sources is turned off.

You might want to look at this thread:

I am using a Samsung  Galaxy  tab A i need a flash player compatible

I use an htc, but never found a need for flash in a few years, but tested it on Lollipop and still installs fine.

Also see thread : Flash Player not supported?

It will work, for ICS and lolli. most likely kitkat as well, just remember it could be vulnerable to any threats, although those chances if you don't do shady stuff are very minimal in my decade of IT support.It has been a very long time since I even suspected a virus coming from a flash exploit, but still the potential is there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi beng40544543‌,

Flash Player is not supported on any mobile device (Android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really I've had it before and Adobe make a flash apk .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@beng40544543

My post has the link to the official apk file on THIS adobe site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines