Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue when installin Flash Player on Windows Server 2012

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of the Flash Player for Windows Server 2012, but I get the error message: "An error has been encountered. Close the window and downloading again".

I closed the window and downloaded again however I am still getting the same error message. I followed all the steps described on this link: Problemas de instalación | Flash Player | Windows but still getting the same error.

Any help?

Thanks in advance,

Andres

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andres,

Are you using the online shim installer (about 1 MB in size) downloaded from get.adobe.com/flashplayer, or the offline installer (about 17 MB in size)?

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2015 Jul 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andrew,

If you are trying to Install Flash Player for IE please find the following info below:

"In Windows Server 2012, Flash player embebbed in your IE and is updated by Microsoft through windows Update feature and you cant install in manually. Yesterday, we Flash player had a release 18.0.0.160. To get the latest flash player, perform your windows update."

If you are trying to update Flash Player for Firefox/Opera please try installing Flash Player using our offline Installer from Page - Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows (Installer is at the bottom)

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines