• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error getting license. License Server Communication Problem. E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER

Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm getting this issue with ADE.  I just downloaded the software and tried to open my downloaded library book.  I can't figure out why this is happening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

"E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER" error comes when you previously downloaded the book with some authorization credentials in ADE.

Now again if you try to download the book from same download link but current ADE authorization is different, you will receive this error.

Solution:

1. Make sure ADE is authorized with same credentials, as it was authorized when book was downloaded for the first time.

Then this error will not come.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue and lost access to all the books in my library. Your advice does not work. I have followed all instructions on this forum. Where do we get e-mail support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines