• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Samsung Galaxy S4 cant run flash player

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I don't have flash player on it because it says it doesn't work, I am looking for a tablet to purchase called a " Go tab " and I'm wondering if it is going to have the same problem of not having a flash player, does anybody know what make of tablet will 100% definitely have a working flash player on it.

It seems that Android cannot run flash player, what about Windows or Ios?

Thank you!

Stephen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

There is no Flash Player for mobile devices, only desktop computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no Flash Player for mobile devices, only desktop computers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An Xperia Play has it and it is a mobile device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is NOT supported as stated above, you can only get older versions. You are on your own if there are any issues. I just provided you with the information to make your own decision if you want to use it

Xperia is also a Sony, and Sony could support it. Like I said, just b/c you can download and install it does not mean there is going to be support

Kind Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash support for mobile devices died a few years ago.

Technically, Adobe DOES have those archived versions available on their website. I know that my HTC running lollipop will install the last known version, however I have not needed flash player in the last few years as well.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installing-flash-player-android-devices.html

Here is the last version: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/installers/archive/android/11.1.115.81/install_flash_...

Note that this is several years old, and might contain security risks.

I am sure someone will post after me about how flash is not supported on mobile devices, and that is true , but you still might be able to side load it onto the device non the less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi newmanlad‌,

Flash Player is not supported on any mobile device (Android, Blackberry, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

piyush2508‌

Why do you insist on re-iterating what I have already stated? Do you get points or something for how much you post?

I have already clearly stated that flash on mobile devices has been dead for a few years now, and also stated there could be security risks. Is there something about that statement you have a problem with?

You have not provided any valuable information to a customer that might have a need for the application!

Just b/c an application is not supported does not mean it will not work, I have proven that beyond a reasonable doubt!

I am using a Samsung Galaxy tab A i need a flash player compatible

Old java versions are used through corporations to run programs that for whatever reason cannot be updated , but there is a need for this; I am sure you have run outdated programs if you are a dev. I have seen it in my decade of experience. Never the less it still works!

I use a program from 1995; guess what?

The company no longer exists and therefore is not supported but it did not happen to stop working the day the company went under!

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So would it be supported on a tablet? Such as windows? Or Android?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines