• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

have DL the full version of FP, but the build was still .160. why isnt build.203 avalible (from fpdownload.macromedia.com), how can i get 203 full version

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have DL the full version of FP, but the build was still .160. why isnt build.203 avalible (from  fpdownload.macromedia.com), how can i get 203 full version

the small installation program users can use beacuse they arent local admin on thier PCs +  i have tried to use the installation pgm as an admin, but it didn t work

Autoupdate is out of the question

so we need the full FP 18.0.0.203

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now closed.

the answer is, even if it seems a little odd

from http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer//help\install_flash_player_ax.exe

you can get the full version of FP18.0.0.209 (this is the ActiveX)

The odd thing about this is tha AdobeLabs is showing that they are betatesting .207

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nevre mind .209 is up o normal site now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi janh39273994,

18.0.0.209 was just released this morning.  The version on labs will be updated shortly.

The URL you posted, http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/help/install_flash_player_ax.exe, is an old URL no longer in use and I get 'error 404' when I try to download the file from the URL.  So, not sure how you were able to download using the URL.

Based on the comments in your first post you are distributing Flash Player within your organization.  If so, you'll need to license Flash Player for this purpose.  Once you do so, you'll receive an email with the links to the full installers.

Please see http://www.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html‌ for information on obtaining the license.  The Flash Player Admin Guide contains information on administering Flash Player within your organization.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines