• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DHTML and links in RoboHelp 11 not working

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The DHTML and links within my RoboHelp 11 wysywig are not working when I click on the view button. Is this a setting? What can I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a project that has been freshly upgraded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that either the upgrade to RoboHelp 11 or a recent JavaScript update did affect older help screens. Many of them contained small red "squares" at the top and bottom of the page - these squares indicated that they were JavaScript markers. After removing them, my help screens worked just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Red squares are seldom good news. Most often, they indicate an output file has ended up back in the project and is being used as a source file.

Can you share a screen shot of the HTML view of one such file? Doesn't matter if you have removed the squares or not. I'd like to see the HTML code at the top of the file.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I can remember one of the many, I'll send you a screenshot (there were hundreds of them, not all in sequence).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp