• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When i am trying to import a Video project , it says " Failed to import project . Please check for disk space and make sure you read/write permissions for the project folder

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i am trying to import a Video project , it says " Failed to import project . Please check for  disk space and make sure you read/write permissions for the project folderUntitled.png

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Please copy your projects from the its original location to any other location. By default all the projects recorded in Video Express get saved at the location mentioned below.

C:\Users\rasaini\Documents\My Adobe Presenter Video Projects

You may try to copy all of your projects from this location to any other location like D drive or desktop.

Once all the projects are copied then you may delete them from their default location.

Then try to import the project from the new location. Please click on settings and then choose import project and choose the new path to open the project.

Capture1.jpg

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2015 Sep 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the support Mr Rajeev. It worked

I am facing another issue in importing the fileerror 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2015 Sep 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to delete some existing project and then try to import.

Is it happen with a specific project or all of your projects.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources