• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2015 - HTML Output with javascript

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to generate HTML help for machines in manufacturing plant. The machines run custom software, but you can add web pages that are shown in a browser object in the app (i.e. it's not a full browser per se). One of the restrictions i no javascript support. If I use the HTML 5 responsive layout, I frequently get javascript errors (e.g. in the search dialog)

Is there a away to generate a javascript-less HTML outtput. i realize I will probably lose some features

Thanks

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In WebHelp you can choose to create a pure HTML format. (On the Navigation page). It won't look pretty and you will probably want to disable the search, but it will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks William. Looks good enough for manufacturing

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp