• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upcoming Graduate-level Captivate Project... need ideas!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a new Captivate user in the final class of the UMASS Instructional Design Graduate Program... (Advanced Computer-based Learning) and have a Project due this Sunday. This project should be a subset of a larger, complete eLearning project that is due at the end of the course.

I don't know if it's because it's the summer - or I'm just plain burnt out from 3 years of Grad school - lol - but I can't seem to come up with a good topic to do my module on. I was hoping someone might be able to suggest something good. Time is running out!

As mentioned, this is a mini project due Sunday, and will ultimately be part of a larger final project due in a few weeks. I figure the final project will train on some concept and have 3 objectives... so I need a topic, and 1 of 3 objectives for this Sunday.

These are the instructions from our professor: "Using Advanced Actions and Variables complete a short project in Adobe Captivate 8."

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

How about a module that describes what "the cloud" is to a common person that doesn't work with computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about a module that describes what "the cloud" is to a common person that doesn't work with computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That could be a subset of a larger module that makes a rather vague reference to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the great suggestion. Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources